Ladder Brewing Company To Host 16 Other Florida Breweries at
their First Anniversary Party on May 25th
I've already got my VIP ticket for Corporate Ladder Brewing Company's 1 year anniversary party. You should join me there, at their brewery in Palmetto right off of I-75, on Saturday May 25th. Here are seven solid reasons why:
1) It's also a beer fest. Sixteen other Florida breweries will be pouring samples. These breweries are all listed below, along with the beers they will be pouring.
2) Three food trucks will be there plus the BBQ restaurant next door.
3) The commemorative Rastal glass pictured above is included with the tickets, plus there's an exclusive bottle release for the VIPs.
4) There will be live music all day from eight different bands.
5) The 16 guest breweries and outside beer fest is all under a giant tent to keep us shaded. Cool off in the AC inside where Corporate Ladder will be pouring their own beers.
6) There will be several specialty beers and limited releases from Corporate Ladder (in addition to their regular beers) in the tap room, which doesn't require a ticket for the beer festival. Two special can releases are planned. Only VIPs get the special release bottle (included in ticket price).
7) 100% of net proceeds go to a Florida non-profit promoting STEM education programs for public schools in Manatee county.
VIP ($75) and General Admission ($50) tickets are limited so get them soon. You can purchase tickets online here, or at the brewery to avoid the online service fee. Drink Local Florida will be there as soon as it opens for VIPs (11am). Please say "Hello" if you see me, I'll be in a green Drink Local Florida t-shirt.
Here's the list of guest breweries attending and the specialty beers they will be pouring:
- Green Bench Brewing Co. - Beer List TBA
- Calusa Brewing
- Naked Villainy Triple IPA (made with Mosaic & Galaxy hops; Collaboration with Equilibrium Brewery),
- Another Beer TBA
- Big Top Brewing Co. - Beer List TBA
- Big Life Brewing - Beer List TBA
- 3 Bridges Brewing
- Tiki Sour (made with pineapple, lime, orange and almonds)
- Clever Girl Gruit Ale (made with yarrow, juniper, rose hips, lemon balm and Thai ginger)
- Red Cypress Brewery
- Chaos Instead Kitchen Sink Imperial Stout (Aged in bourbon barrel; made with lactose, coconut, cinnamon, peanuts, coffee, chocolate and chilies)
- Lemon Alien Dawg (lemon, marshmallow pastry) Sour
- Cultivation Brewing Company
- Juice Box (Smoothie style Berliner with strawberries)
- Cheat Code NE IPA (made with Citra, Mosaic, Vic Secret and Galaxy hops)
- Imperial Sweet Stout (Collaboration with Corporate Ladder)
- Escape Brewing Company
- The Other West Coast IPA (West coast style IPA with Citra and Mosaic hops)
- Juiced Up Sour (made with dragon fruit and passion fruit)
- Odd Breed Wild Ales
- Arc of the Sun Farmhouse Ale Blend (blends a special versions of their Past & Future farmhouse ale with another farmhouse ale brewed with orange zest and coriander, while both were aged separately in French Oak barrels for over 1 year)
- Moras Golden Wild Ale Blend (each aged in French Oak barrels for several months then refermented with blackberries for 3 months)
- Garagiste Meadery
- Reboog Blue Melomel Mead (made with wild blueberries, local honey and peanuts)
- The Good Liquid Brewing Company
- Fruity Bits Cereal Milkshake IPA
- Coconut Key Lime Sour
- Coppertail Brewing Co.
- Cryptid Imperial Stout
- Slam Piece Cucumber Florida Weisse
- Ology Brewing Company
- Sensory Overload IPA (double dry hopped NE IPA with Citra hops)
- Double Passionfruit Gose (made with passionfruit, coriander and salt)
- Ellipsis Brewing
- The Fruit Punch Project Berliner (fruit punch Berliner with marshmallows and cinnamon)
- Milk District IPA (NE IPA with strawberries and lactose, dry hopped with Denali and Citra hops plus more strawberries)
- 7venth Sun Brewery
- Sour Saison w/ Kiwi
- Another beer TBA
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company
- Pineapple Coconut Haze Boi Burro Beer IPA (Double Dry Hopped NE IPA with Sabro hops)
- WTF AJ (blackberry and lemon) Berliner Weisse